Data-driven CX management decisions to satisfy customer needs and expectations
Our research and advisory services for CX management across contact centres, face to face and digital media:
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Planning and implementing Customer Feedback Management solutions
- Deploying customer services standards
We believe that better digital customer experiences are not only about ease; they require intense focus on frontline people who increasingly deal with complex customer requirements.
Large-scale customer service and retention remains one of the most challenging tasks in the business world. Yet the opportunities to use digital technology – online, social media and Apps – offer potential to resolve the conundrum of cutting costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
We use a range of research techniques to support digital customer experience blue-printing, customer journey analysis and usability testing showing which elements of customer service are really valued and which are not.