Customer experience management and innovation
Data-driven decisions to satisfy customer needs and expectations
Our research and advisory services for customer experience management and innovation across contact centres, face to face and digital media:
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Planning and implementing Customer Feedback Management solutions
- Deploying customer services standards
We believe that better digital customer experiences are not only about ease; they require intense focus on frontline people who increasingly deal with complex customer requirements.
Large-scale customer service and retention remains one of the most challenging tasks in the business world. Yet the opportunities to use digital technology – online, social media and Apps – offer potential to resolve the conundrum of cutting costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
Customer experience research
We use a range of research techniques to support digital customer experience blue-printing, customer journey analysis and usability testing showing which elements of customer service are really valued and which are not. We’ve demonstrated how customers can be serviced better without compromising cost.
Often, we combine behavioural data from online and App channels with customer research to create compelling analysis which improves channel migration and reduces customer effort. We use speech and text analytics and introduce new thinking from psychology and behavioural economics to produce better customer experiences.