New energy buyers’ research
Case study: The terms of our contract mean we are unable to disclose this client’s identity.
This new energy provider wanted to develop persona research identifying attitudes of large enterprises to energy buying decisions eg shaping energy aspirations, identifying what are the major energy challenges, buying cues, purchasing solutions, choosing suppliers and barriers to buying.
We undertook the following work:
- Research with UK large enterprise
- Qualitative research to develop buying personas
- Quantitative research with customers
- Testing customer journeys and the attractiveness of product features and benefits
- Establishing the most powerful marketing messaging and communications
The research formed the basis for many product, marketing and communication decisions and the energy supplier continues to be fast growing provider in the UK market.