Consumers, Payments and the Future
Case Study: WorldPay
WorldPay wanted to understand which future payment methods will be used by UK consumers for in-store/online/mobile. The explosion in payment options is creating uncertainty among retailers who work closely with WorldPay.
- Desk research to explore new payment technology success
- Qualitative research with 10 consumers trialling new payment technology in-store around the UK
- An online survey with UK consumers to understand payment behaviours and needs for a full range of payment situations in various sectors
- Analysis included behavioural economics principles and forecasting trends in Retail
They used the information to take advantage to sell the most popular new payment technology options.
- Improve their profile as an industry thought leader, a summary of the report findings achieved 90+ press coverage including national and sector press including The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph and others
- A major customer event
- Content marketing: Infographics, Blogs, Tweets, etc
- Front-ending client engagement meetings