About Davies Hickman Partners
Our purpose is to make a difference to our clients’ business success. Our innovative research and analysis tools, which drive client success in business strategy, marketing, sales, customer service and HR functions, include:
- Proven qualitative and quantitative research methods such as focus groups and quantitative surveys online and offline
- AI and machine learning algorithms to ensure the most effective data collection and validation to support business decision making
- Social media data sourcing and ethnography for a deep understanding of customers
- Behavioural Economics techniques to understand consumers and develop solutions to influence customer behaviours.
- Advanced analytics programmes including R, Q, and Python to generate business-critical insights from large amounts of data
- Adoption of new insight platforms and tools to improve the speed and cost-effectiveness of our work for clients.
- The latest visualisation techniques make it easy for our clients to understand and act on our analysis and recommendations in the following sectors:
- Headed by MBAs, we understand what matters to business.
CX facilitation and training
We equip managers and staff to deliver great sales and service experiences, whether in a face-to-face context or through digital channels.
We’ve worked with over 50 household brands on assignments in the UK and round the world, but we’re small enough that our highly experienced directors – Marcus Hickman and Jo Davies – manage the work.