Housing Market Research
The customer, first and always
Market Research for Housing Associations
These are exciting times in the UK housing market. For the first time in decades, housing is top of the political priorities; major changes in planning and investment are afoot.
The likely increase in supply of (and demand for) houses and flats is forcing housing associations and property developers to stop and think about their customers. We work with in-house commercial, marketing and development teams to understand the needs and aspirations of UK and global purchasers and renters of new build housing.
Using the latest digital research, behavioural economics and dashboard visualisation techniques we help property developers create spaces and offers that consumers want to live in.
Their work gave real insight into the gaps in our marketing process which meant more sales
Data, insights and strategic decisions for housing associations
Improving sales, staircasing and rental income
We can help maximise your revenues, in good and bad economic times
- Understanding your brand strengths and how it compares to your competitors
- Developing new build products that exceed buyers’ renters’ expectations
- Using the drivers of successful staircasing
- Designing the best customer journey for sales
- Optimising pre-build bid commitments
Our research, data and customer knowledge base gives you the tools for surplus.
New revenue sources and planning for the future
Secure a successful future using superior data, insights and ideas
- Building strategy with confidence
- Understanding how changing demographics impact surplus
- Increasing revenues from core and non-core sources
- Harnessing Smart Home and Proptech innovations
- Winning regeneration bids on superior insight
- Meeting the next generation of buyers’ needs
- Meeting the next generation of renters’ needs
We use a range of research, data analytics and strategy development tools to achieve these objectives.
Better service and customer experience
We drive improvements in customer service and experience
- Increasing CSAT, NPS and decreasing Customer Effort scores and complaints
- Understanding the drivers of employee engagement and customer experience
- Using measures and customer focused culture to grow market share
- Building an easier customer journey that elevates your brand
- Innovating customer service strategies based on benchmarked data
We use our own database of leading customer service strategies to drive your customer service.