Innovative market research and data analysis to make your business thrive
Davies Hickman are experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising data, market research and customer insights
Combining proven qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as new behavioural and digital research, we create business critical insights.
Applying analytical tools for building, synthesizing and visualising customer and market insight, we generate impactful recommendations.
Building insights, we evidence decisions in proposition development, technology investment, CX innovation and B2B marketing communications.
Using employee research and customer data analysis, we help train your employees to build a vibrant customer-focused culture.
Understanding your customers and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Building data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities arising from technological change (eg AI Internet of Things)
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models with pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
- Data and research to underpin content marketing
- Thought leadership
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Innovating customers’ journeys and using international standards
- Improving employee experiences and engagement
- Supporting innovation processes in customer experience
Operationalising CX insight and strategy to maximise success
- Sales and service training in B2C and B2B
- Facilitating CX programmes to drive improved customer satisfaction
- Delivering customer forums to enable improvements in customer journeys
Maximising your success with digital technologies
- Testing consumer and business interest in emerging technology such as AI, robotics, AR/VR and smart service
- Building usability of emerging technology
- Thought leadership on emerging technologies and digital transformation
Sign up to our newsletter
How our team of researchers helps B2B technology brands to attract the attention of prospects with independent stats and insights about the changing landscape
Thought leaders are the informed opinion leaders and go-to people in their field of expertise, inspiring others with innovative ideas. Brand thought leadership is the informed opinions of an enterprise. The enterprise will have the ability to scale their vision to...
Chris White and Marcus Hickman The mental availability of B2B brands in buyers’ minds is critical to drive business growth. Understanding how your B2B brand relates to the needs and context of buyers compared to your competitors is vital and enables you to...
For ten years we’ve been researching and tracking office workers’ use of video conferencing and chat. Now it has become synonymous with the new working from home (WFH) practices that Covid-19 has forced many to adopt. Editorials have been written in praise of video, although doubts about its role remain for some. In the past, remote…