Innovative market research and data analysis to make your business thrive
Davies Hickman are experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising data, market research and customer insights
Combining proven qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as new behavioural and digital research, we create business critical insights.
Applying analytical tools for building, synthesizing and visualising customer and market insight, we generate impactful recommendations.
Building insights, we evidence decisions in proposition development, technology investment, CX innovation and B2B marketing communications.
Using employee research and customer data analysis, we help train your employees to build a vibrant customer-focused culture.
Understanding your customers and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Building data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities arising from technological change (eg AI Internet of Things)
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models with pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
- Data and research to underpin content marketing
- Thought leadership
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Innovating customers’ journeys and using international standards
- Improving employee experiences and engagement
- Supporting innovation processes in customer experience
Operationalising CX insight and strategy to maximise success
- Sales and service training in B2C and B2B
- Facilitating CX programmes to drive improved customer satisfaction
- Delivering customer forums to enable improvements in customer journeys
Maximising your success with emerging technologies
- Testing consumer and business interest in emerging technology such as AI, robotics, AR/VR and smart service
- Building usability of emerging technology
- Thought leadership on emerging technologies and digital transformation
Sign up to our newsletter
For ten years we’ve been researching and tracking office workers’ use of video conferencing and chat. Now it has become synonymous with the new working from home (WFH) practices that Covid-19 has forced many to adopt. Editorials have been written in praise of video, although doubts about its role remain for some. In the past, remote…
We are constantly reminded that we live in a networked world with the twenty-first century being hailed as the Networked Age. However, in The Square and the Tower Niall Ferguson argues that social networks are nothing new. He characterises the network outsider as suspicious of a world controlled by powerful and exclusive networks…
It’s no secret that customers don’t trust organisations the way they used to. In customer research, we often see over-simplified questions about trust, yet questions about loyalty, particularly loyalty penalties, feature less often. Is this because businesses are too nervous to ask, as they might not like the answers?