Global innovative market research and data analysis to make your business thrive
Davies Hickman are global experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising data, market research and customer insights
Combining proven qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as new behavioural and digital research, we create business critical insights.
Applying analytical tools for building, synthesizing and visualising customer and market insight, we generate impactful recommendations.
Building insights, we evidence decisions in proposition development, technology investment, CX innovation and B2B marketing communications.
Using employee research and customer data analysis, we help train your employees to build a vibrant customer-focused culture.
Understanding your customers and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Building data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities arising from technological change (eg AI Internet of Things)
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models with pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
- Data and research to underpin content marketing
- Thought leadership
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Innovating customers’ journeys and using international standards
- Improving employee experiences and engagement
- Supporting innovation processes in customer experience
Operationalising CX insight and strategy to maximise success
- Sales and service training in B2C and B2B
- Facilitating CX programmes to drive improved customer satisfaction
- Delivering customer forums to enable improvements in customer journeys
Maximising your success with digital technologies
- Testing consumer and business interest in emerging technology such as AI, robotics, AR/VR and smart service
- Building usability of emerging technology
- Thought leadership on emerging technologies and digital transformation
Sign up to our newsletter
How our team of researchers helps B2B technology brands to attract the attention of prospects with independent stats and insights about the changing landscape
As Artificial Intelligence (AI) rapidly develops, the value of AI technologies, specifically natural language processing (NLP), in improving customer experience (CX) has attracted businesses’ attention. Through Smart Speakers consumers now have some trust in these...
It is evident that the Covid-19 pandemic and the rise of fintechs have increased the number of traditional banks shifting towards digitalisation. As mobile banking apps become more popular, Davies Hickman has researched 20 mobile banking apps, including fintech and...
How Google Search reflects the change in consumer priorities during the Covid restrictionsCovid has not only precipitated a revolutionary change in day-to-day living, it’s also demolished traditional working practices. While consumers’ adaptations to this new lockdown...