Global innovative market research and data analysis to make your business thrive
Davies Hickman are global experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising data, market research and customer insights
Combining proven qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as new behavioural and digital research, we create business critical insights.
Applying analytical tools for building, synthesizing and visualising customer and market insight, we generate impactful recommendations.
Building insights, we evidence decisions in proposition development, technology investment, CX innovation and B2B marketing communications.
Using employee research and customer data analysis, we help train your employees to build a vibrant customer-focused culture.
Understanding your customers and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Building data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities arising from technological change (eg AI Internet of Things)
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models with pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
- Data and research to underpin content marketing
- Thought leadership
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Innovating customers’ journeys and using international standards
- Improving employee experiences and engagement
- Supporting innovation processes in customer experience
Operationalising CX insight and strategy to maximise success
- Sales and service training in B2C and B2B
- Facilitating CX programmes to drive improved customer satisfaction
- Delivering customer forums to enable improvements in customer journeys
Maximising your success with digital technologies
- Testing consumer and business interest in emerging technology such as AI, robotics, AR/VR and smart service
- Building usability of emerging technology
- Thought leadership on emerging technologies and digital transformation
Sign up to our newsletter
How our team of researchers helps B2B technology brands to attract the attention of prospects with independent stats and insights about the changing landscape
What next for video culture?As early as 2002, and before phone streaming, The Henley Centre publicised an emerging shift in the way people receive information - away from the written word and towards the audible-visual word or video. Having recently hit the...
The restrictions necessitated by the pandemic precipitated a rise in the use of cards and mobile wallets while the accompanying decline in the use of cash for transactions has led to questions about its future. Adoption of credit cards initially slow By repeating the...
Service excellence aims to create exceptional value for organisations’ stakeholders and provide customers with outstanding levels of customer service. Service excellence can be achieved by going beyond satisfying customers’ expectations. It is reached by offering...