Customer experience management and innovation
Data-driven decisions to satisfy customer needs and expectations
Research services for customer experience management and innovation
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Deploying customer services standards
This has been some of the best training we have ever had
District Officer, Civil Service
Large-scale customer service and retention remains one of the most challenging tasks in the business world. Yet the opportunities to use digital technology – online, social media and Apps – offer potential to resolve the conundrum of cutting costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
Customer experience research
We use a range of research techniques to support digital customer experience blue-printing, customer journey analysis and usability testing showing which elements of customer service are really valued and which are not. We’ve demonstrated how customers can be serviced better without compromising cost.
Often, we combine behavioural data from online and App channels with customer research to create compelling analysis which improves channel migration and reduces customer effort. We use speech and text analytics and introduce new thinking from psychology and behavioural economics to produce better customer experiences.
Customer Experience Training
We can use our insights to equip and engage your talent to meet the organisation’s objectives:
- Sales training
- Facilitating programmes
- Board presentations
- Senior management workshops
- Voice of the customer forums
- Conference presentations