We believe that data is the only sensible basis for decision-making. But data comes in many forms. We are experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising customer research, wherever it comes from.
We use the latest digital research techniques and data visualisation tools. We work with our clients’ marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure the right data is used at the right time to take the best business decisions.
We have true understanding of consumers and their behaviours within financial services, housing, energy, technology, retail and telecoms. This allows us to match the right data to the right business problem.
Since 2007, we’ve helped more than 50 leading brands…
We work for three main groups of clients:
- B2C marketing, digital and operations directors responsible for customer insights and innovative experiences
- Marketing directors of B2B companies including technology and telecoms responsible for customer insights
- Directors of housing associations and property developers
Understanding your customer and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring customers changing needs and the drivers of buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Communicating insight through data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities from technological change (eg Internet of Things and Smart Service)
- Building propositions and new products
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models including pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
Providing insight for B2B content marketing and lead generation
- Providing research and data to underpin content marketing
- Building your brand’s thought leadership reputation
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Developing case studies, award entries and white papers
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Deploying customer services standards
New – Data and customer insight packages to give your content marketing more power…
The UK’s housing strategy needs to be about much more than the number of new home starts. The recently published white paper Fixing our broken housing market contains a long list of potential policies, actions and interventions for the future, mostly focused on...
Shoppers love the Apple store payment experience. The want more retailers to join the mPOS (mobile point of sale) revolution to speed up and improve the customer experience, according to research we completed for Miura Systems* using our content marketing process....
The Institute of Customer Service’s latest UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI) shows that retail assistants, call centre agents, service engineers and other frontline people make the real difference when it comes to delivering great customer service. The...