We believe that data is the only sensible basis for decision-making. But data comes in many forms. We are experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising customer research, wherever it comes from.
We use the latest digital research techniques and data visualisation tools. We work with our clients’ marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure the right data is used at the right time to take the best business decisions.
We have true understanding of consumers and their behaviours within financial services, housing, energy, technology, retail and telecoms. This allows us to match the right data to the right business problem.
Since 2007, we’ve helped more than 50 leading brands…
We work for three main groups of clients:
- B2C marketing, digital and operations directors responsible for customer insights and innovative experiences
- Marketing directors of B2B companies including technology and telecoms responsible for customer insights
- Directors of housing associations and property developers
Understanding your customer and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring customers changing needs and the drivers of buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Communicating insight through data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities from technological change (eg Internet of Things and Smart Service)
- Building propositions and new products
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models including pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
Providing insight for B2B content marketing and lead generation
- Providing research and data to underpin content marketing
- Building your brand’s thought leadership reputation
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Developing case studies, award entries and white papers
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Deploying customer services standards
New – Data and customer insight packages to give your content marketing more power…
Online consumer reviews are becoming more popular. In the past, products with high sales would have had only a handful of reviews, but today, there are often huge numbers. What’s more, online reviews are now more likely to be representative of buyers’ overall...
Quoted in the Estates Gazette, Brandon Weber, CPO & Co-Founder, VTS says “I think the assumption that property never adopts new technology is false. The real reason? No one has delivered innovative, high-on-return-investment technology for the sector in decades....
Facebook: a new start for business to consumer messaging? By Tom Castle It is over a year since Mark Zuckerberg was quoted in the media about the usage of Facebook Messenger "We think you should message a business just the way you would message a friend". With over...