We believe that data is the only sensible basis for decision-making. But data comes in many forms. We are experts in building, analysing, synthesizing and visualising customer research, wherever it comes from.
We use the latest digital research techniques and data visualisation tools. We work with our clients’ marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure the right data is used at the right time to take the best business decisions.
We have true understanding of consumers and their behaviours within financial services, housing, energy, technology, retail and telecoms. This allows us to match the right data to the right business problem.
Since 2007, we’ve helped more than 50 leading brands…
We work for three main groups of clients:
- B2C marketing, digital and operations directors responsible for customer insights and innovative experiences
- Marketing directors of B2B companies including technology and telecoms responsible for customer insights
- Directors of housing associations and property developers
Understanding your customer and market demand (B2C & B2B)
- Exploring customers changing needs and the drivers of buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Communicating insight through data visualisation and dashboards
Growing your business revenues
- Identifying opportunities from technological change (eg Internet of Things and Smart Service)
- Building propositions and new products
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models including pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
Providing insight for B2B content marketing and lead generation
- Providing research and data to underpin content marketing
- Building your brand’s thought leadership reputation
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Developing case studies, award entries and white papers
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Managing and improving your customers’ experiences
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Deploying customer services standards
New – Data and customer insight packages to give your content marketing more power…
Youbiquity Finance research shows banks and insurance providers have improved their relationships with digital consumers
Banking and insurance providers are improving their relationships with consumers. 35 per cent of UK consumers now say that they have a strong relationship with their bank, up from 29 per cent in 2014. In Germany the figure is 59 per cent, while in Spain it is 40 per...
To boost growth in sales to Australia UK businesses need to understand what Australian consumers demand from them. An independent online poll of 1,000 Australian consumers was completed during the week commencing 17 October 2016 by Davies Hickman Partners, a global...
What are the main changes in the FDIS compared with the previous version? This was the fifth meeting to develop the ISO 18295 standard on customer contact centres. The intention was to resolve the draft International Standard (DIS) comments for 18295-1 and 18295-2 in...